Pages

Highest Number of Email Account Holder Record India

Dated 25/ 03/ 2009 Mr. Sujit Ghosh from Kolkata, West Bengal, received Limca Book of Record to open Highest Number of Email Account on one hand. With the Interview with Mr. Gosh regarding Limca book record he said, Incedentally I like to mentioned Here that I have done the work By my left hand due
To my wright hand is notworking. I am a Physically Handicapped person. I also wanted to do something Extraordinary. I made an attempt to enter Limca Book Of Records and I was successful.

He is open total 5555 Email accounts on rediffmail.com in 25 Days with the name of kolkataismycity1@rediffmail.com to kolkataismycity5555@rediffmail.com





SUJIT GHOSH
74 / 75BANGUR AVENUE
BLOCK – B1ST FLOOR
BAITANIK APARTMENT
KOLKATAPIN - 700055
WEST BENGAL / INDIA
Email address : sujitghoshxxx@gmail.com
sujitghoshxxx@yahoo.com

CONTACT NO :
+9 1- 9 8 3 6 2 7 9 9 1 6 /
9 0 5 1 8 1 5 4 5 1

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails