Pages

Most Professional Boxing Bouts (female) World Record

Stephanie M. Dobbs received a beautiful certificate to commemorate her achievement. Ralph Hannah, of the Records Management Team, with the Guinness World Records said in a letter to Dobbs, “We are pleased to confirm that you have set the new Guinness World Record for 'Most professional boxing bouts (female)' and a certificate to commemorate has been sent to you by post today. Details of your achievement have been entered into our records as follows: The most professional boxing bouts fought is 58 and was achieved by Stephanie M. Dobbs (United States), from 2 March 2002 to 8 May 2008.”
Dobbs told WBAN, “"I am so excited to have broken an actual world record. I have had to take a lot of time off this past year due to back problems, but I plan on hitting the trail hard again later this year. I want to retire as the first female to fight in 100 fights. I am only 27 and as soon as I can get healthy plan to work even harder to reach my true goal of winning a world title."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails