Pages

World's largest coloring book world records 2007

There are some creative people in Kuwait who aim to make great achievements in order to be registered in the Guinness Book of World Records. Salma Al-Jadi, a Kuwaiti dental care technician, is one of those people. Al-Jadi designed the largest coloring book in the world, which is 180 centimeters long and 150 centimeters wide.

The 150-page coloring book is titled 'Our Bright White Teeth' and aims to teach kids about correct and healthy oral habits through pictures, photos, and informative sentences. "This coloring book teaches kids how to take care of their teeth and will make them love brushing their teeth," Al-Jadi told the Kuwait Times.

The book took Al-Jadi a long period of time to make. "I got the ideas for my book from my profession, which is the dental care field. The mouth is an important organ of the human body, it is the mirror of your health," she noted.All the photos and pictures included in the coloring book were collected and drawn by Al-Jadi. The book is made of paper and is at her house.

I was reading the Guinness Book of World Records just for fun and in order to learn about some interesting information and then I decided to make the largest coloring book in the world. After finishing the book, I emailed the representatives of Guinness and I received their reply which stated that I had made the biggest coloring book in the world," Al-Jadi pointed out.

Al-Jadi received the response from the Guinness Book of World Records just two weeks ago and is very proud of her achievement. "Hopefully you will see my coloring book in the next Guinness Book of World Records. I really hope people will like it," she concluded.

News Information thanks from http://www.kuwaittimes.net/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails