Pages

Will You Always Love Me?

Will You Always Love Me?
When summers have passed beyondmy fingers on both hands When the color of my hair matchesthe color of the full moon
When my body takes a different shapeand the pounds are easily seenWhen the excitement felt from mytouch seems to lose its magic
Will you see me in a different way?will your love for me change?Or will you whisper each morning Iam still the love of your life?
Will you look upon me with the eyesthat adore and cherish me then?Reminding me why you chose me to bethe one you share your life with?
Will your voice of reassurance whenI am blue, be a measure of your love?Cradling me in your loving arms whenyou see a tear escape my eye
All of these questions and many other'swander through my mind as I sayHold me close my darling and let mefeel your heart beat against mine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails